Thursday, April 9, 2015

http://www.impactbydapperchap.smugmug.com

Photographs can captivate us and bring us into a world that allows us to be ourselves. I am over three thousand plus miles from England. I miss the wonderful serenity of the villages the peace that is found on walking along the beach. The family and friends that hold me dear in their hearts and captivate me to believe that I can do anything. Impact by Dapper Chap is an amazing photographer who captures the wonderful world that I call home. His pictures show us that there is more to life, that there indeed is beauty to be found all around us. That if we look closely we can see the amazing beauty in this wonderful world. A snowdrop lifting its head to welcome spring,a sheet of ice can be transformed into a piece of art, an old side road covered in snow can lead us on an enchanting adventure. All are very real, all exist, and all can be a part of your life. Impact by Dapper Chap is run by three generations. Their story would captivate your heart and is indeed inspiring to all who dare to believe. Please join me and help Impact by Dapper Chap get off the ground. The amazing photographs can be found on: https://www.facebook.com/ImpactByDapperChap http://wwww.impactbydapperchap.smugmug.com/ ImpactByDapperChap@hotmail.com impactbydapperchap@gmail.com All can be purchased. These are a small part of my wonderful England and I so encourage you to think where you could put these wonderful photographs in your home,office or beach house maybe you own a business. These photographs capture life in a way many of us just dream of but this is not a dream, these places exist and can be brought into your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment