Wednesday, April 29, 2015

TheWoodenCrosses and ImpactbyDapperChap on Etsy

In life I have learnt that you have to try every avenues to get your name out there. TheWoodenCrosses on Etsy make lovely hand crafted signs that depict the whimsicality of life and embraces that a sign cannot only encourage you but transport you to a memory, place or time in your life giving us hope. ImpactbyDapperChap is also on Etsy showing the beauty around us in photographs that can be ordered on mugs and bags alike and in frames or not. Photographs allow us to be a part of a world we love or be transported to a world where memories were made. These two business allow us to see that people press through in life not only trying to change their world but allowing others to have a part of the wonderful world in their homes. As I have gone through life I am thankful for the quotes and photographs in my home that have encouraged me and allow me to Dream Big. https://www.etsy.com/shop/ImpactbyDapperChap?ref=l2-shopheader-name https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheWoodenCrosses?ref=search_shop_redirect They do two-sided signs!

No comments:

Post a Comment