Sunday, May 8, 2011

Single mum's you are strong brave and beautiful.

I have so much respect for single mum's anyone who has ever walked a mile in a single mum's shoes will see the many tears cried and sweated everything is on their shoulders good bad and ugly.
Today in America it is Mothers day. I was blessed to receive an ecard that was sent to me by two amazing young ladies who I am extremly blessed to know.
So to all you mum's/mom's or even women going through hard times these words are for you to hold onto. Be blessed I hope like I was.

You're Strong, Brave, and Beautiful.
Life is hard sometimes- crazy, mixed up, messed up.
And there you are in the middle of it just doing your thing...
Being strong and brave and beautiful.
Like it's no big deal.
But let me tell you, girl, it is.
Not everyone can do what you do.
Not everyone can handle things the way you can.
While you wonder sometimes if you're doing ok.
The rest of us are just watching in wonder.
"Be strong and let your heart take courage all you who hope in the Lord." Psalm 31:24

Wishing you lots of Tasty English Delights.
"There's always room for one more."

No comments:

Post a Comment