Saturday, May 14, 2011

Scotty McCreery making a difference for God.

You know it is very rare to see a young man make such a stand like Scotty has. At his homecoming concert he quoted God so much and not just saying it to look good. You could tell that this young man had a true genuine heart. My heart went out to him and his family. As a single mum I truely admire families that stick together and raise amazing children. Not saying that a single parent cannot. But here even through Hollywood this young man stayed close to God. Scotty should dignity and wisdom not caring about popularity but making sure that God got the credit for bringing him this far.

My girls dad Tim made a sign for my girlies and Emily got to give it to Scotty.

Scotty our wish for you is that you make a difference for God if this first concert is an example of your standing I am sure you will do very well.

Wishing you lots of Tasty English Delights

There's always room for one more.

No comments:

Post a Comment