Saturday, May 28, 2011

Better than a Hallelujah song my children.


As I mentioned in my English delights blog I heard this wonderful song by Amy Grant this week called Better than a Hallelujah song. As I have watched my children go through my brothers death and my divorce and the lose of their school. I see truly that their lives have been much Better than Hallelujah song their testimony their faith is nothing but a true testimony of God. Many of us can say we believe in God but when the rains and storms come where is their testimony then.
If you have lived near a beach you see the light of a light house in the winter times bringing home the fisher mens boats. So God has shone his light through my children in very rough times.
I remember singing songs my mum sung to me when they were little now as they are older they sing their own songs to God. Who has much more than me seen their tears and heard their cries.
So to all you single mothers and mum's God see's it all.
Thank you God for my wonderful blessings you see so much more than I could ever and I am so thankful for My Hallelujah song
Wishing you lots of Tasty English Delights
Theres always room for one more

No comments:

Post a Comment