Saturday, June 8, 2013

Oh to be in England

I have not been home for six years and I don't care what anyone says Home is Home. England is unique to say the least the cobbled streets, the markets the bustle in the town and for me my family lives there. If you visit England this summer take the time to drive out of the hustle and bustle of busy London and go to the small towns and villages that truly depict the wonderfulness of England and the place I call home. Walk a long a beach eat an Ice cream with a chocolate flake. Eat fish and chips and run in from the rain. I loved walking in England, so go be an adventurer do not let what people often say about England and that it rains all the time to allow you to miss out. It does not always rain and rain is just rain. Eat scones, have a cup of tea and enjoy the smallness of little villages and the small roads.Take in all that amazing countryside. It is just amazing. As I sit here I see the lovely corn fields and amazing people. Oh to be on England's green and pleasant lands. Listen to choirs, sing in churches, hear the church bells being rung and just perhaps you will be transported into time and love England as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment